Sunday, November 19, 2017

Paleo + Vegan Thanksgiving.... YEP, we're Doing Pegan! Recipes to Inspire!


I am grateful for...
  • All the amazing cooks who have teetered and perfected these recipes 
  • Food pictures to inspire me and for the internet to share the love and connect us
  • My ability to smell and taste and cook these foods
  • My warm, safe, comfortable home to welcome family
  • My kitchen which is fully stocked and designed perfectly for cooking
  • The grocery stores which supply me with food to try all these new recipes
    (and to Amazon 2-day shipping when they can't)
  • Having loving people in my life who want to spend time with me on this special day!


For the first time ever, we're going sans-turkey on thanksgiving. And I'm tickled pink because no meat means more veggies. I am so thrilled in fact, that I decided to host. This means, I can have people over for yummy food and I don't have to properly cook, prepare, cut and serve a giant hunk of poultry. BOOM. Can't life get any better than that.

Here are some of the recipes that we will be using for the feast. Feel free to become hypnotized by the recipes below, as I was...

Tortilla Soup



Cranberry Orange Muffins
(sub the flour for Gluten Free flour and the sugar sub with coconut sugar)

Rosemary Roasted Potatoes


Ice Cream Sandwiches - Egg free, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free


Pumpkin Pie
Winter Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment