|This is hot! A fit, lean machine|
BENEFITS OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE:
- Decrease fat accumulation (A FAVORITE!!)
- Keep your body lean
- Strengthen your bones
- Promote rapid hair and nail growth
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is also known as the youth hormone, she is our friend. Let it be known, HGH alone DOES NOT make your muscles huge, instead HGH is on a mission to make you lean. Human Growth Hormone is a VERY kind hormone, and believe me, you want this stuff in your body and you also want to work to get it. Please don't try to supplement Human Growth Hormone (steroids), it's cheating, it's lame and it's gross.
|Natural HGH. Go Rich Froning!|
Increase Your Human Growth Hormone, Naturally:
2. Monitor your sugar/glycemic intake and keep your insulin levels low, HGH and insulin work against each other. Welcome the low-insulin paleo diet. Need more motivation to avoid sugar? Got you covered here with 9 Reasons to Avoid Sugar Like Your Life Depended on It.
|No fruit 2 hours post workout|
"Fructose fools your metabolism and essentially tricks your body into gaining weight by turning off your body's appetite-control system. It also rapidly leads to weight gain and abdominal obesity ("beer belly"), decreased HDL, increased LDL, elevated triglycerides, elevated blood sugar, and high blood pressure -- i.e., classic metabolic syndrome. Additionally, consuming fructose, including that from fruit juices, within two hours of a high-intensity workout will decimate your natural human growth hormone (HGH) production - a MAJOR benefit of interval training." (excerpt from Fitness.Mercola.com)
4. Intermittent Fasting - I am a huge advocate of fasting! Fasting causes your body to use your stored body fat as a fuel source. YES! Applause!! You can easily do a fast by consuming an early dinner at 5pm and then the next day eating breakfast at 9am. Done, you just fasted 16 hours and it was painless. Fasting info here. I noticed I have an increase in power and energy when I workout in a fasted state, it's true. A bonus, give yourself about 15 hours of fasting and you might just reach ketosis.
|A hairy, happy grass eating cow.|
6. Keep your liver happy. Even if you are producing HGH by the bucketful, if you have a fatty or dirty liver from drinking or toxins, your body won't absorb the HGH. RESPECT your liver and your liver will do you a lot of favors in a lot of areas.
7. Eat Fava Beans. Multiple sources have confirmed this to give you huge increases of HGH though I am personally not a fan. A recipe here for you.
8. Let it Burn! The burning sensation you feel when you are pushing yourself hard in a workout is lactic acid.
When you feel the burn, it means your body is going to produce HGH. It could makes you think, "it burns so good" More info on HGH and exercise here.
9. Avoid eating 3 hours before you go to sleep, good for your HGH and for your gastrointestinal tract (GI). Happy GI=Happy Me
10. If you're into supplements, I suggest L'Argine and GABA, though I've never tried these myself
Feel a little behind the 8-Ball on the Weight Loss Series?
Making Your Meat Suit Habitable, catch up:
Part 1: Starting the Weight Loss Wheels in Motion
Part 2: Proper Care And Feeding of Your Liver
Part 3: Body Fat Map
Part 4: Exercise on A Mission